This four-bedroom, 14th century property is named after Saint Sabinus, Bishop of Spoleto, to whom the little church on the Estate, now deconsecrated, was once dedicated. This used to be one of the most important churches of Murlo where the farmers would congregate for Sunday Holy Mass until the late 1970’s. One of the most ancient properties on the estate, its terracotta tile floors and original kitchen, along with its imposing old stone walls, give a sense of the building’s history as the most important social meeting point of the Estate.
Set within the elegant, spacious garden, the stunning terrace, decked in wood, provides a peaceful haven with uninterrupted views across the Estate.
- Three king-size double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom
- One twin bedroom with en-suite bathrooms
- A well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, oven and microwave oven
- Large LCD TV with Sky satellite television and sports channels
- DVD player
- CD player
- iPod docking station
- Spacious laundry room complete with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa, garden and pool area
- Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Baby cot, child’s high chair and baby bathtub on request
- Heating (on request and subject to separate payment).
- Private pool
- Sun-beds, chairs and parasols available around the pool
- Terracotta tiled terrace facing the living room with sofas and dining table
- Breakfast table and parasol in the garden by the kitchen
- Panoramic terrace with sofas and chairs
- Private fenced and landscaped garden